The best and stable quality of limestone material is extracted from two mines of Mong Son and Luc Yen in Yen Bai province, where have high reserves with the best quality in Asia.
The quarry was licensed for extraction for Yen Bai Electrical Equipment and Minerals JSC - Yen Bai Industry Mineral Joint Stock Company accounted for 96.9% of charter capital.
• Mine location: Minh Tien 1, Minh Tien commune, Luc Yen district, Yen Bai province under License No. 333/GP-BTNMT dated 28/02/2011 by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment.
• Marble reserves: 12,470,994 m3, including:
• Marble for block stone, paving stone: 5.168.050 m3
• Marble for calcium carbonate powder: 19,717,984 tons (equivalent to 7,302,944 m3)
• Products after extraction and processing: Calcium Carbonate powder from fine to super fine, sawn stone.
Mine location: Hamlet 3, An Phu commune, Luc Yen district, Yen Bai province under the license No. 1057/GP-BTNMT dated 10/08/2006 by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment.
Reserves: 4,073,544 tons of marble